четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

exhilaration.com




I wonder if I should be happy that my mind has been taken off of it by helping someone else or just pissed that He did it to someone else. I think Iapos;m pissed. Andrew is confused as it is. He doesnapos;t need this. Donapos;t start in on him. You just fucking attacked him over the summer. Twice in a year is too hard. Youapos;re going to fucking kill him. I canapos;t stand the thought of you right now. I feel bad enough when this shit happens to me but no one deserves this and I can honestly say I feel worse when itapos;s happening to someone else. He is completely in the dark. Let me trade places with him because honestly, God, youapos;ve given me a lot of practice havenapos;t you...
exhilaration.com, exhilarations, exhilarative, exhilarator.



Комментариев нет: