воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

camping mendocino




I am ill, so ill. Definitely much worse today, with a chest infection to boot. Taking tomorrow off work, and will be taking myself and older son (who is even worse afflicted) off to the doctors. Younger son, however, is full of beans Iapos;m quite impressed that despite feeling like death warmed up Iapos;ve managed to keep said boisterous younger son (and extremely poorly-sick son) entertained, clean the kitchen and living room, and prepare a Sunday roast. Now weapos;ve eaten I will be packing the kids off to bed and heading for my own. Oh for a good fanfic sponging...

The rest of the day, in between messing about with my LJ layout and watching endless clips of Morecambe and Wise on Youtube (and I have rediscovered a whole new fannishness there, probably more of which anon) Iapos;ve been working my way through the LMFA ballot. Itapos;s all gone well until one particular slash category where I love every single fic in it ::flails::. I might have to resort to eeny, meeny, miny mo, at this rate... ::wrestles with indecision::

No writing, though. Brain not engaged :-(

::hugs and pets rest of poorly flist:: hearts;
camping mendocino, camping memberships for sale, camping memberships, camping membership sale.



Комментариев нет: